10 · Selected reading
- Guidebook and gridded map. The cornerstone of the series contains a 24”x36” full-color poster map of Middle-earth™ together with a campaign and adventure guidebook. Stock #2200 — $9.00.
- Poster/map (ungridded) shipped in a mailing tube. Stock #2100 — $5.00.
- Angmar™, Land of the Witch King contains 4 major floor plans, 8 B&W maps, a 16”x20” full-color double sided map of Angmar and Carn Dûm. Stock #2300 — $10.00.
- Umbar™, Haven of the Corsairs contains 5 B&W maps, 6 major floor plans, a 16”x20” full-color double-sided map of the bay of Umbar and the city itself. Stock #2400 — $10.00.
- Northern Mirkwood
- Southern Mirkwood
- The Riders of Rohan
- Dol Amroth
- Moria I
- Also a Tolkien Bestiary
- Character Law — a masterful set of guidelines for fantasy roleplaying character development. Stock #1700 — $10.00.
- Spell Law — a complete spell system based on 3 realms of power and 15 spell using character classes. Stock #1400 — $17.50.
- Claw Law — ARMS LAW’s unarmed supplement for animals, monsters and the martial arts. Stock #1500 — $6.00.
- Arms Law — Claw Law (Boxed set) Stock #1600 — $16.00.
- Rolemaster contains Character Law, Spell Law, Arms Law, Claw Law, and
dice. Stock #1800 — $38.00.
- Manassas, Sunday, July 21st 1861. This unique simulation beautifully and accurately recreates the first major engagement of the Civil War. Stock #5100 — $20.00.
- Brandy Station
- Tolkien, J.R.R. The Fellowship of the Ring. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co., 1975. Copyright © 1965 by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Tolkien, J.R.R. The Two Towers. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co., 1965. Copyright © 1965 by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Tolkien, J.R.R. The Return of the King. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co., 1977. Copyright © 1965 by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Collins, W. B. The Perpetual Forest, Philadelphia, Pa., 1958.
- Encyclopedia of Wild Life, Castle Books, London, 1974.
- Farb, Peter, The Forest, Time, Inc., N.Y., 1961.
- Foster, Robert, The Complete Guide to Middle-earth, Ballantine Books, New York, 1971.
- Richards, Paul Westmacott, The Tropical Rain Forest; An Ecological Study, Camb. U. Pr., 1952.
- Tyler, J.E.A., The New Tolkien Companion, Avon Books, New York, 1976.
- Whitfield, Philip, The Hunters, Simon and Schuster, N.Y., 1978.
- Zim, Herbert S., Plants, Harcourt, Brace & World, Inc. New York, 1947.
Right-click and choose "Save link target as" for the .markdown files.